Sign in to follow this  
c00ster

Loadout/backpack gone when I logged in

I just logged into the game and noticed that my entire loadout was empty.  This pisses me off because those items were NOT just put back into my supply, they are gone.  I had a lot of consumables that I am unable to create because looting has been diminished so bad by the money-hungry developers that I haven't been able to progress my bench past lvl 10, so I have been collecting them when I find them in the encounters.  I had 3 bombs, 6 iodine tablets collected and sitting in my loadout so I wouldn't have to add them back every time I used one that are now just gone.  Most of everything else I lost, I can create, but my shit shouldn't just vanish like that- this game is getting to be worse and worse every time I log into it.  I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game, because you have to if you ever want to lvl up your shelter resources -unless you're a jobless couch potato who has nothing better to do in life than play this game 24/7.

The developers need to devise a system of compensation for every glitch the users have to endure.  Bad enough it boots you every 4th or 5th encounter (on a good day) but now it's stealing my stuff too?

How about every time your servers boot people, they get 60 crowns added to their account when they log back in?  How about SOMETHING when a glitch robs your users?  Unless they plan on refunding ALL the money their users have invested in the game when they decide to just quit playing it because of all the poor programming, they should at LEAST give some incentive to keep people playing!  We literally support the people who provide this game, but get very little support in return...