gwenchlan

Season 7

Hi there !

Has anyone any intel about the season coming ?

I've found nothing yet, and would like to know what's next on the grid 😄

I was wondering if it was going to be delayed, due to the disease situation..

Hope for the best !

I dread to think what’s coming next xD I’d love to see wood planks to board up windows and doors by id hate to see more traps  imagine the horror of landlines, claymores, miniguns, rockets -shudder- 

Hi !

I agree with you, more booby traps could be an issue. As fare I'm concerned, Alarm + bomb are already enougth

I was wondering what could be next, and wasn't able to imagine that.
Uniforms from the USSR?
Some american/Nato equipement from the 80's ? (they are almost all here)
Chinese weapons ? 🤪

Maybe will we see the famous air support coming....

As far I'm concerned, I would really like a more open world, and maybe other game modes.
"Search and destroy", with people searching on grontheim for crates, and trying to avoid a combat with the outlanders.
"Restore peace", a bunch of metamphetamines producers have taken the Sawmill, kill them to pacify the region.
"Snow storm", your local dealer has been attacked in he's shelter, you have to free him before he tells to the kidnappers your shelter location

Hopefully better servers and no crashes!  Ha!

TBH though I rarely see anyone using consumables, the occasional armor plate, but it seems like most people dont see the use in them especially since you lose everything on death.

Id like to see factions and voip added.  I'm just a bit annoyed that everyone seems to play this like ita Call of Duty with 0 effort made at helping other survivors.  Area voip would allow players to communicate and establish friendly relations.  Factions would do the same and players that want to be COD fan boys could join a bandit faction.  I think it would add realism and a nice change of pace from playing expedition Shootout all the time

Still fix the crashes first

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, madhojo said:

d like to see factions and voip added.  I'm just a bit annoyed that everyone seems to play this like ita Call of Duty with 0 effort made at helping other survivors.  Area voip would allow players to communicate and establish friendly relation

To be honest, most of the suggestions are shitty, but this one is not.
Why would anyone help an unknown outlander ?
I tried to don't shoot unarmed outlanders, they always tried to kill me when they finally founded a weapon...

Having factions OR, a REAL clan , may be a good suggestion.

I rarely see anyone using consumables, the occasional armor plate, but it seems like most people dont see the use in them especially since you lose everything on death.

With all due respect, in my experience, skilled players uses a lot of consumables.
In every encounter, I bring 1 mortar, 3 signal detectors, an armor plate, 3 desinfectant, the green "med", and an antibiotic.
Sometimes, I bring bombs and alarms, but just for fun.
I don't use the booby traps as a strategy.

We're just playing as random citizens trying to survive after a war with a nuclear apocolypse.  Why would we all suddenly become violent killers with no regard for anyone else?  Thats why id like to see factions because while you would have some people decide to turn into murderers, plenty of people would try to band together too and support each other.  Id just like to see less of the COD kill everyone mentality as looting and extracting is the main goal, not getting kills.

Im not saying no one uses them, but that I rarely see anyone use them.  I suppose I dont play solos, so maybe that changes it so id see more of that stuff?

• Like 1

For info, I play in duo/trios, and all my mates are addicted to consumables, even if it makes each encounter to cost 50/60.OOO materials.

As you know, people can be very violent in life, and whe are still in game.

Loot as bit constantly decreased this year, it partialy explains why so many players became "hunters", and not mentioning the huge amount of people, who finished their shelters.
I'll finish my shelter this month with my ressource crates... what next ?
Am I supposed to collect materials for fun, and to stay a gentle man armed with a tooth brush, while I have a thousand weapons in my shelter?

Same thing happens for all looters. When you arrive to a certain development of your shelter, you can't just play "loot and hide" : Looting dead outlanders becomes necessary.

That's why I think, that we need new game mods. Game mods closed to people with less than 500 kills for example.
A sort of reward for those who are waiting for new stuffs in the shelter

An unexpected addition to the current battlepass, that was made 24 hours before the new battlepass should have been coming.

Hope that the Devs could comfortably work on bugs during this month ...

This new delay won't give an other chance to vigor, delaying the new season 24 hours before the new, has terribly hurt the reliability of this game.
And I stopped counting my friends, who stopped playing till this season.

• Like 1

They stealth lowered the overall XP you get too.  For instance airdrop used to be 600xp now they're 500xp

• Confused 1

God dammit, I didn't noticed it ...

The way to take in count the extra Xp made after level 50 seems to the be weird to me, too.