So I started playing this game around the middle of November as a friend got me to try it out (he is a founder). Initially I was not a fan of the shooting bc the recoil felt horrible lol. Felt like you had to start at their feet just to hit their chest. BUT I kept playing and started to like the shooting mechanics bc there has to be some skill involved. You cant run around like COD and drop people, it actually takes a little strategy in planning how you take your shots. I enjoy going from single fire for long distance shots to full auto for the closer encounters. I do hate the movement when trying to vault or climb hilly terrain bc jumps you think you should be able to make you cant. i enjoy the gameplay for the most part bc there isnt a strong aim assist. I seen in one of the other comments about duos vs trios and I personally dont have an issue with this bc i feel like it adds to the intensity of the encounter. Do you buy insurance, do you risk it all and keep a low profile, do you scope out your enemies and try to pick apart the enemy right after their gunfight. My partner and I have been fortunate enough to eliminate quite a few trios and it feels great when you do, but is equally depressing when you get dropped by the third after downing 2 of 3. With me being new i dont know how the game played early on but i would say dont cater to new players as someone else mentioned in another post. Make people adjust to YOUR game. Make YOUR game stand out from the crowd. If there are glitches then yes please address those but I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in Norway since picking this up. I like the variety of weapons although more could be brought in. Gun customization could be something you explore outside of skins, I love the AUR sniper but hate the scope for it. Maybe be able to craft certain attachments for the weapon of your choice? Definitely enjoy the game and i hope you continue to support it and look forward to playing more.