Sign in to follow this  
HotBrass

Please identify the WW2 map...

Hi,

Does anybody know the map being played on in this video?

it would really mean a lot to me, if it could be identified?

Thank you

Seems you didn't read some of the comments on that video, but it was a mission built on an existing

map with added assets to look like that, you could probably go to that guy's discord and he could give you a copy

of it according to what he said to the one guy there.

Heres the comments for that part that discussed it:

Vault-Tec Salesman 3 months ago

What map is this on? Im trying to put together a Market Garden OP for my unit as well

SJking 123 3 months ago

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=962952492

WolfHound 3 months ago

CELLE 2 but with heavy modifications. The whole town and village is custom made.

@WolfHound Ok, can the modifications be done in Eden with WW2 assets or is there

another program where it has to be made in?

WolfHound 3 months ago

@Vault-Tec Salesman I created the mission in the Eden editor using the IFA3 mods.

Everything you see in the video should be within those mods.

If you are interested I would be happy to send you a cleaned up mission file on discord.

@WolfHound sure that'd be great what's your discord name on the GR server, I'll DM you

WolfHound 3 months ago

@Vault-Tec Salesman WolfHound#1365

If your looking for WW2 maps btw, see my All Arma3 WW2 Mods Compilation list under the Terrains (Maps)

• Thanks 1

Hi Gunter,

No your right, I didn’t fully read the comment section. What a buffoon.

Thanks for finding that out!

10 hours ago, HotBrass said:

I didn’t fully read the comment section.

No worries man, you asked an honest question and no one would have thought that the author or players in the

video knew and would have said something so it dont mean your a buffoon, you just didn't happen to look there thats all.

I'm used to looking for and researching details and answers for things as the forum here as well as editing in the game has taught me that, but

you would be surprised on what evades you and what doesn't come to mind.

All in all if it comes down to it theres nothing wrong with asking a question if after your search and your attempts

at trying something or to find out something fails you, always something new to learn with this game inside or out.

Btw if i may ask did you get a hold of the author to that video on his discord to see his mission or where did you go with it?