Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

007 jet

I hope he makes an action to fold up the wings if the plane is on the ground. biggrin.gif

Guest BratZ

That is cool. Someone should make a transforming car at some point.

Or the suitcase ultralite thing.

But honestly...what war was this used in? lol

I'm being sarcastic

Why not make the "Little Nellie" from "You only live twice"?

Nellie.jpg

BTW: has anyone ever bothered to make a 007 model with a suit and a Walther PPK?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Jan. 29 2003,21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">laser.jpg

I wouldn't mind havin' one of those!<span id='postcolor'>

Is that a Renegade Monk w/ a Moonraker?

fi you want more info on that plane, search the web for Beede Aircraft. it is the BD-5 from the Beede aircraft company(fmr name anyway) out of chesterfield MO, USA(a suburb of St. Louis Missouri. i am not aquainted with all the details of the plane but i do know that since it was so tail heavy(jet enegine in rear and fiberglass body w/ nothing in the nose) it caused a lot of flight problems but the introduction of ballast to the nose(cant remember the exact ammout long time since i saw 1 close up) it flew ok. the coors beer company used to have the silver bullets(flight areobatics team) flying the BD-5 due to popularity of the 007 movie and the low cost for purchase and operation.