KarmaLNSS

Disable Falling Animation

Hello!

I have a StarWarsRP Server which takes place on a Venator(Ship) high up in the sky (over 100m) and that causes players to enter the Falling Animation when ever they step over a edge or smth like that.

Is there any way i can prevent this its really annoying

• Like 1

You should contact the author of this mod. There is probably a lack of surface contact for your units. No immediate solution, imho.

• Haha 1

It has nothing todo with a mod or the Map its the Arma System that when you are above 100m it sends you into Skydiving

1 minute ago, KarmaLNSS said:

It has nothing todo with a mod or the Map its the Arma System that when you are above 100m it sends you into Skydiving

You mentioned a Venator ship. So , i guess it's related to the fact you're trying to embark some units aboard, no?

1 minute ago, KarmaLNSS said:

Yes, but the Ship is not a Mod its a bunch of placed Props 

So the answer is a little bit different:

- place props with large contact surfaces, like VR block ("Land_VR_Block_05_F");

- forget any velocity for your vessel. AFAIK, you need specific seats/turrets to embark pax on moving "vehicle/thing" . You could try to "attach" them but i guess no success.

Do you play over a Game Map? If it's just inside the Ship, you can make a VR Map and place the Ship/Structure low. Or maybe make some simple alien looking world's that the players don't need to walk on. Just visual only.

The auto-skydiving animation is built-in to the game engine mechanics I believe.

You can script (hacky) a switchMove to counter the skydive.

player switchMove " ";