Sign in to follow this  
AbaeyT

RHS - Weapon systems configs

Hey! I've been trying to get my hands on RHS configs or classnames for weapons and their ammo to get them fixed to certain aircraft and pylons. As most of us "pilot heads" know, RHS and FIR doesnt model out all guns and some guns can be attached to certain aircraft pylons in real life but In arma its not possible.   I've got a hint that by getting classnames or config names like "rhs_agm144k_hellfire" and using attachWeapon or attachWeaponTurret could resolve the problem of some guns being forced on pylons they couldnt be loaded on.    In forward, thanks for any advice from RHS devs or people around! 🙂

EDIT: As this I meant mounting Russian Weapons on American aircraft or ground vehicles.

1 hour ago, AbaeyT said:

using attachWeapon or attachWeaponTurret could resolve the problem of some guns being forced on pylons they couldnt be loaded on.

You can use setPylonLoadout to force any dynamic loadouts magazine on to any dynamic loadouts vehicle. You just have to include "true" as the 3rd parameter in the array to tell the game to force the magazine on to the pylon 

e.g.

vehicle player setPylonLoadout [1, "rhs_mag_AGM114K_2", true]; 

As for finding classnames, they're almost all in rhs(usf)_c_airweapons.pbo config.bin file. But equally you will be able to find them in the ingame config viewer under the cfgMagazines section. They should more or less all be of a format rhs_mag_#NAME#

But also with the config viewer if you are playing with a vehicle in the editor with the particular magazine you want is equipped on a RHS aircraft and that weapon is currently selected, the config viewer will give you a shortcut to finding the current magazine in the bookmarks section at the bottom-left corner of the window