Sign in to follow this  
Soldier8Boy

New releases at ww2ec

We've released our Opel Blitz Pack, Waffen SS, and reworked German Weapons Pack. Our new weapons will be patched into all our units when they are complete.

Look forward to the Stug and 101st releases shortly.

Head over to WW2EC

Great tounge.gif... but why do you (we) guys have to use rar?!?!

All files seem corrupt with me.. sad.gif

Same with me. I have to do extract to here for them to work. I don't know why we can't just use zip files. Bring it up on our forums.

Great set of addons guys, these are a must for any serious OFPWW2 gamers out there. The detail on the trucks especially. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the release of the new German tanks and Piat. biggrin.gif

BigUzi=WoP=

Really nice job guys! smile.gif

I noticed one possible thing in that you can't pick up the k98's off the ground though(well at least I couldnt)

Is that a bug or just me?

Other than that, great addons!

CanadianTerror, I am passing that concern on as soon as I post this. Sounds like a bug.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bandwidth Limit Exceeded<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (wodnerduck @ Jan. 30 2003,06:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bandwidth Limit Exceeded<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

now we have 3 ducks in the forum biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (STS_SolidSnake @ Jan. 30 2003,13:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">now we have 3 ducks in the forum  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You forgot Quacka! wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soldier8Boy @ Jan. 28 2003,16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Same with me. I have to do extract to here    for them to work. I don't know why we can't just use zip files. Bring it up on our forums.<span id='postcolor'>

filetypes.gif

I've found powerArchiver to be the best tool for RAR files.

Yeah were discussing it.. we will change to zip soon we did it since we first had a 150mb limit... smile.gif