Sign in to follow this  
RafaDombras

IFA3[1-12]Territory Fight: Kuban-bridgehead

The Kuban Bridgehead (German: Kuban-Brückenkopf), also known as the "Goth's head position" (German: Gotenkopfstellung)[3], was a German position on the Taman Peninsula, Russia, between the Sea of Azov and the Black Sea. Existing from January to October 1943, the bridgehead formed after the Germans were pushed out of the Caucasus. The heavily fortified position was intended as a staging area for the Wehrmacht which was to be used to renew attacks towards the oil wells of the Caucasus. The bridgehead was abandoned when the Red Army breached the Panther–Wotan line, forcing an evacuation of the German forces across the Kerch Strait to Crimea.

A Battlefield style game; Flags to capture & hold; Resources gained by holding flags; drop enemy tickets to ZERO; AI system for single and multiplayer game (AUTOBOTs); units groups and weapons set up ingame menu;

Winning conditions:

capture all territories and hold it for 60 seconds
keep control of major territories to drop enemy tickets to ZERO.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2257771052

Video added, sorry about the voice is to low.

This is a video instruction about basically how to play the game.

Later I'll improve de mission description, so will be easy to understand the mission functionalities.

Thanks for now!

Was this an attempt to recreate a kind of "Battlefield 1942" scenario? I don't think I could convince my playgroup to try this mission out, but I would hazard that it defenders would have a tremendous advantage. What player feedback did you get?