h34dup

WW2 OSS Ops: Tunisia [SP]

bG4Zy7a.jpg

DOWNLOAD (v0.5 beta):

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2230684252

Step into the boots of an American OSS (Office of Strategic Services) operative during the Tunisian Campaign of 1943. Experience combined arms fighting in WW2, as the British, American, and other Allied armies learned under fire how to work together on the battlefield. Your cover mission is to assist in the capture of an enemy-held village. Your true mission is to locate and secure a German secret weapon and kidnap a high-ranking enemy target. In order to complete your mission, you'll need to call on your skills in negotiation, reconnaissance, marksmanship, intuition, sabotage, and survival.

FEATURES:
* A story-driven SP mission offering 1-2 hours of playtime, in the spirit of the Medal of Honor series!
* Thousands of hand-placed set pieces, including a massive US Army command post, fortified hilltops, and more!
* Detailed units with the right gear and insignia for the theater, including the 9th Infantry Division, 5th Panzer Army, and 28th Maori Battalion!
* Optional objectives, multiple approaches to accomplishing your mission, hidden dialog and unlocks!

AUTHOR'S NOTES:
* This mission is the first to be released of a few SP scenarios I created, inspired by the exploits of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS) during WWII.
* This is a work of fiction, any resemblance to real people or events is purely coincidental. I take quite a few liberties with what units would realistically have been in the same battlespace (eg. the Maori Bn was nowhere near the Americans). I referenced the War Report of the OSS, the Special Operations and Secret Intelligence Field Guides, and other declassified documents.
* This is a beta release, some bugs may exist. Also, it's Arma, so there are bound to be things that will affect your playthrough.
* The add-on list may be long, but I assure you they are worth it!
* Warning: this scenario contains some imagery that is historically-accurate to the period being portrayed. By no means does the inclusion or representation of imagery from this period reflect or represent the views of the author. This is intended for entertainment purposes only, do not subscribe if you are uncomfortable with it.
* Curious to hear about your playthroughs! Please comment if you have an AAR, catch a bug, or have any constructive feedback.

CREDITS:
* The respective authors of the required addons, especially GEIST and USGE&A, for the incredible mods!
* Surrender script from MNK
* Michael Giacchino, Composer, MoH Soundtrack

• Like 3