Sign in to follow this  
Gustavo Rahmeier

Most frustating game I've played

Hi folks,

I'm honestly burned out of this game. I first played it in a free gold weekend when it was not free yet. Played for a while, season 1 I quit playing because of the bugs and it was impossible to a regular player get much rewards. I came back on season 2 hunters and played a bit more, the season leveling was more friendly and the game got a little better, but eventually I stopped again.

After almost a year without login, I started playing again about 2 weeks ago. I really love the concept of the game and it's free! But serously, the major problems persists.

First of all, I died sometimes to some terrain bug and my character got stuck and shot to death (specially on the bridges map). 

Most guns are just garbage. Just look in the lobbies, the major player just use the AKM, AUG or the G3 scopped. 

The gun fighting got a little better, but still is so artificial. The major hit register problems got fixed, but sometimes it appear.

Then we go to the ability of just vanish inside of a tree or a bush. I just hate that and it's so dumb that someone could just walk in a tree and hide almost complete and without make any noise or without making any physical change on the brush/tree. 

Another thing that bothers me a lot it's the magical headshot that instakill. Ok, I get that the point is to be realistic, but come on! There's a lot of times that i unload a submachine gun in the chest of a player and it didn't kill! It's not realistic at all!

The maps are unbalanced. Sometimes the safe are at the same local of the signals tower and with a com station! And most maps there's a lot of map with nothing to loot while in the other side there's almost all map's loot.

And honestly, I don't play a lot of online games, but I never recived so much hate massages from players than in this game (and don't even camp!). In MY opinion, there's a lot of toxic people in the game community.

Ohh, before I forget. The reason im retiring from the game this time is simple: I'm dying a lot of times to some random headshot or some broken gunfight, and the most time that i'm "playing" it's just waiting the matchmaking. Speaking of this, it's really frustating wait 2-3min to matchmake, then some more time loading the map, then 1-2min more to fill the lobby and start the round to die to a random headshot 1 minute after the game starts. It's just frustating. Kind a wish there was a way to revive or something.

Someday I certainly will come back, and I hope to see this game improved, because right now it's just stressful

Remember, just because it's a "free" game, doesn't mean that needs to be a broken game

• Like 1

I like the headshot mechanic but its hard when good players can constant sprint up to you and insta-spray-down you with weopons mentioned and with no warning. add some jumping around and the instahide quick re-peak spraying through your aim in your face.. its a constant sprint or hard camp with no fear..

the game felt slower and chill today but the gunfights are sci-fi CoD/Apex tricksy so the rest of the games content falls short to the importence of speedy gunfights. (a toxic factory)

feels very like a sandbox game for "I like kills and killstreaks with intense button-mashing and low to none risk."

theres alot of good fighters in the game.. I respect that.. but is all they are aloud to pull out of the bag of tricks really good for the game?

I am not good anymore.. mostly outplayed or beat by laggy teleporters and very "skilled" players.. and thats okay if the game is meant to be that way..

Just do yourself a favour and delete the game.

I haven't played since the start of this season because they felt the need to change the gun mechanics/aiming AGAIN...

They've consistently refused to listen to their player base.

They opted to introduce the game to the the switch to which I've read numerous posts about how bad the switch controller compares to when playing against Xbox. Switch players have asked for switch only servers but have been meet with a no, further alienating another portion of the community.

This game could have, should have been better than it is...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

, it's really frustating wait 2-3min to matchmake, then some more time loading the map, then 1-2min more to fill the lobby and start the round to die to a random headshot 1 minute after the game starts

This point is the worst for Vigor...
Same thing with connection lost, and the team bugs that makes you reload the game over and over...
40% of my gaming time on vigor is just waiting, and for nothing

Constructions can not be queued to gain some time, and nothings new in the shelter. Which lets to the players too much time to think, and to fight, when they would like to improve their shelter.

to you guys being impatient; maybe you should play warzone? should be flat and quick enough for ya'll.. 😉 i am fine with waiting 2-3 min for a good game.. its the high speed of the gameplay that makes us so much more impatient. adreneline takes over.

the running movement with quick hide and re-peak.. ruins it and makes games go so quick that the lobby seems to last forever..

• Like 1

Here in france, I have around 3 to 5mn searching for a game, 60 seconds for lobby, and 20% of my games are facing a game crash

Which makes 5 to 7mn waiting for a game that could last for 15mn

in canada, 2 to 4 minutes, lobby 35 sec and rarely crashing.  250 mb fiber internet bi-directionnal.

• Like 1