avibird 1

My mission just disappeared while I was playing it help.

I don't know how to describe this but here it goes. I had a mission saved in multiplayer that I was test playing through the editor. The mission started to lag very bad and then the game kick me to the lobby. When I try to load up the game again there are no units available to select. So I restarted it and my mission name was changed somewhat it said Raven Platoon but what it should have said was Raven_Platton_Uranium_Raid_Tanoa. 

I quickly looked in my documents under arma3 in my multiplayer folder and the mission was there with all the folders and files but when I try to play the menu calls it the first name and there's no playable unit or anything on the map. WTF help.

What did you try?

- restart the PC

- restart Steam and verify local files integrity

- check the mission.sqm file in an editor like notepad++

- restart Arma...

Yes to all except for verify local files integrity. It was really weird how the mission name changed in the editor mission list list but not in the save as list or in my arma3 MP folder but the mission init was always completely blank in mission folder. Very strange and a little scary that this can happen again. I will save all mission folders Inna second place for security lol.