Sign in to follow this  
Valken

ARMA Humble Bundle

There is a cool deal for people who do not own ARMA or ARMA 3 from Humble Bundle:

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/bohemia-interactive-bundle-2020?hmb_source=freebie_page&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_2_layout_type_threes_tile_index_1_c_bohemiainteractivebundle2020_bundle

Can anyone confirm if I buy this, do I get the DLC as seperate addsons to my existing ARMA 3 on steam, and can I give AWAY the extra copies of ARMA 3 and ARMA Anniversary Edition because I already have it?

There is nothing that clarifies if the ARMA 3 DLC will be locked to the HB copy of ARMA 3?

I only want the Contact DLC and maybe Dayz.

I can't speak with certainty regarding this particular bundle, however the Humble Bundles I have purchased in the past have given an activation key for each item listed. As such any duplicates would be gift-able to friends/family provided you don't attempt to redeem them first. However, keep in mind I haven't purchased a Humble Bundle for a couple of years and things may have changed since then...

• Like 1