Sign in to follow this  
Matthew291079

Duo player rewards

I have challenge where it says play 3 duo matches for 5 coins and the committed player I am, takes it on but there really is a big issue

in terms of looting in duos and one that i imagine can cause team killing, for example the safe, I open safe...how do we we get an equal share and if one player takes all? This is random duos not friends, I got safe and then found buried cache as was lost what to take and leave for partner. We go

in house together and I’m losing half the loot, what’s the point of duos. We should be able to pick the same thing up. Not sure how that could be made possible though but I’m sure the brains is on your side, good luck. 👍

• Like 1

personnaly, I share with the random players.. leave a few stuff in the safe, same in the buried cache. But this is not the usual, a lot of time players are just like they never get things and the keep all for them.. ( like the kids sometimes  lol )

Be gentle with others..  it's a game, have fun and share !

I do the same but I just want to collect and carry on as I would solo play but I was a sitting duck hand picking things out...don’t know if I have been fair or been cheated. I’m sure the player behind me is also wondering what did he take and has he left me crap, no is the answer and I’m very considerate and fair but it leaves doubt and I can only pick up half the amount that I would from a solo session and my survival rate on duo mode is a lot lower. Despite getting 2-3 kills in all my 3 matches, I managed to die twice. I think only 5 duos should be max, 6 a little too much especially if partner doesn’t which all of mine did and then I was faced with bullets from 2 directions.

Or more loot in matches as it seems to be the same as in solo play from what I can see but collecting in pairs reduces what you gather where the risks are higher in terms of death and stats so the appeal for team mode is just not for me but that challenge dragged me in and I thought I would just highlight an observation for the benefit for those who play duos regularly as I’m sure it’s affecting them