Burrefin

Vigor for PC?

I've come across this game a few times now, and the game seems dope! I was just wondering is Vigor ever going to be released on PC?

Hello, thank you for the question. We are not opposed to the idea of expanding on other platforms, but for now, Vigor PC port is not in discussion 🍅

• Sad 2

On 7/22/2020 at 2:56 PM, fOrsythiaa said:

Hello, thank you for the question. We are not opposed to the idea of expanding on other platforms, but for now, Vigor PC port is not in discussion 🍅

So could a playstation port be in the making? I already bought the founder's pack for the Switch and would be all over it again if it was released on PS4. If there's time before next gen.

On 7/22/2020 at 9:56 AM, fOrsythiaa said:

Is this still the case? And if so, then why is a PC port not in discussion?

Greetings,

started to played Vigor as soon as free to play hit on Xbox live. I switched to PC platform a year ago and now miss this game, I had to borrow the kids Xbox for a couple hours and see the new changes. I’m so glad this game is still going the right way. I wish it would come to PC as I’m sure many of us would agree. This game got me into survival like never before, brought back some heart racing moments that no other games had in years… 

i play started to play dayz recently but I still have love for vigor and truly hope you guys port it soon. 🙏

i rarely invest myself into video games social media, however Vigor makes me wanna follow up and support you guys. 

• Like 1