Blaq

Naval Strike Group System

Im trying to build an ALiVE mission on Sahrani complete with an Aircraft Carrier either the Freedom or Nimitz (with a naval air-wing), a (HAFM) submarine and 2 frigates for NATO, (haven't decided on a group for OPFOR), i want them to work together by patrolling the seas surrounding the island, sharing information on targets and supporting their infantry on the ground by firing missiles and artillery inland, i would love for some ASW helicopters to work in tandem with the ships without completely intervening with the land war. Id like use USS Liberty to act as a base for AI troops so they can be transferred to shore by helicopters and boats (and maybe while also being a refuelling station for the ASW Helicopters since they cant land on the frigates).  It's gonna be an ALiVE based and a single player mission. I know this is a lot and Arma logic can only go so far,  but if anyone can help i would appreciate it.

I know nothing about ALiVE, but I have some minor knowledge on mission building...and what you're asking is A LOT. Besides the complexity of the scenario, it's not clear if what you're asking is for the player to be involved in it, or it's just an "ambient" to set the mood of the mission.

To start, maybe I can steer you toward a "tool" that I use often; it allows you to populate maps/missions with different factions, assets, and tasks. All customizable.