Atzlav Pawlaw

not able to connect to cloudservice

Hello,

i bought the founders pack for the nintendo switch yesterday evening and started the game around 10 p.m.

The game started but while logging in it told me that i cant register at the cloudservice and the servers are probably down.

I tried to find informations about the server status of the game online but i wasnt able to find any information so i thought maybe the servers are down due to patching or w.e.

tried to start the game this morning around 9.a.m. but it still shows me the message. i recogniced i dont have nintendo membership so i went to buy it. didnt change the problem.

now i deleted the game and reinstalled it, but it still shows me the message. i even went into my cloud and did a backup safe, but that didnt change anything too.

can someone tell me whats going on? i basically threw 40 euros on a game i cant even play right now.

• Like 1

is there even any support for this game?

i mean im triing to play it for almost 2 days now, the issue didnt change and i basically threw my money and weekend on this game and theres still zero response, which makes me kind of angry.

Hello, thanks for bringing up this issue. Could it be something with your internet connection, or your NAT type? Perhaps checking those out might improve it.

hello! thanks for the answer. my internet connection and nat type shouldnt be the problem, because other online games on the switch, such as arena of valor, ninjala or dark souls are running without problems online.