Dylan Lievens

for vigor pve when in the future release dev ?

hello devs i want ask to you when will in the future release the pve in this game switch version because i want this pvp also but its better to loot for in pve with npcs they can kill me not so hard but its better for loot them in pve can you devs explain me pls when in the future you release pve they can fun loot them and build into house or crafting systems build and if you do in pvp they can also steal loot or medics with crafting parts and if you do pve they can fun loot them with parts finding them and that should be fun with loots in the pve its better do pve first loots pick and then can build them into house and then can you be strong with pvp kill players and they can do steal loots is that better or not devs ?

thx from dylan lievens in this switch version 😉

Hi there, thank you for your question 🙂

We will not be implementing PvE in the future, as we'd like to keep the game PvP, which is our vision for Vigor. If you'd like to be able to loot, you can try tactics in Encounters which use sneaking around and keeping quiet, while listening for footsteps and such in order to avoid other Outlanders. It's also totally alright to go into Encounters without any weapons for the purpose of looting 🙂 Another thing, is that some Outlanders can be friendly - try waving "hey" at them, and see if they'd leave you alone once they realise you have no weapons.

I hope this clarifies things, and that the tips help even a little bit. See you in the Outlands. 🍅

• Haha 1

I don’t think i’ve encountered a single friendly person in vigor, especially if you have no guns, afterall we’re rewarded for killing via experience and whatever loot they could’ve had and it’s not like they have a choice to drop their loot to save their life anyways and nobody wants to hesitate in killing them in case they destroy their inventory (yes people do this), so yes you can spawn in with no weapons, no you almost certainly won’t encounter any friendly outlanders.

• Like 1

I've encountered a friendly person only once on ~150 cases. The game should penalize the aggression against other Outlanders, but instead it promotes such a behavior, so I think is the opposite to DayZ. Our mission in this game (at least for me) is to rebuild the shelter to 100% and to collect all the items. I just want to collect the resources and don't want to attack first, so I'm most of the time starting Encounters with no guns. I really would like to see there some semi-persisted PvE environment in form of the "open world", and some mutated dangerous animals.