Sign in to follow this  
stoppelhopser

Ww2 landsers final stepping forward

Stoppel, you have done it again m8, and whats the status on those russians??

tnx,

well i´m workin on the landsers with high pressure to get them done. then i´ll take care of those russians. i aimed the first russian beta for mid-february

As I always said u have supernatural texturing powers and you have done great again, Im just so greatful that your with us biggrin.gif

Hey, Stoppel, could you email Black Magic of WW2EC with details on your weapon power, unit strengths, etc.

We'd like to have it so that all the units can work together instead of some being way over-powered than others, etc.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (stoppelhopser @ Jan. 23 2003,22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">tnx,

well i´m workin on the landsers with high pressure to get them done. then i´ll take care of those russians. i aimed the first russian beta for mid-february<span id='postcolor'>

Looks great...although one minor thing... it's hard to tell in that picture, but is the officer's cap shaped like the real ones worn by German officers?  I remember that the German field caps in WWII had a very unique shape to them.   At this URL below there are some excellent pics of the cap I'm talking about.

http://web2.iadfw.net/recon36/german/heer/heercaps.html

It's the M1943 Officers field cap.

M43capoff.jpeg

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

This is absolutely fabulous... by the way did you ever get that bug fixed with the config no model special thingy? I cant get any units of yours to work except the machine gunner. confused.gif

hi desantnik,

think the problem is not the landsers, but the weapons. modelspecial for the m16 for example is the one with the mortar on the muzzle.

i thought i already told you, but maybe i´m mistaken. i think the problem should be solved if the configs of the mp40 and k98 are changed:

model = "DX_k98"; //already there

modelSpecial = "DX_k98";

and for the others respectively.

i am currently working on the weapon models and i´ll post new versions soon. then i´ll also take care of your prob.

wow; this rifle looks very realistic. When is the estimated time for release for this?

And those combined with new animations we could have a perfect WWII era addon. Oh well, a man can dream... a man can dream..

PS. how are the coats coming along, or did you ditch the idea?

nope... didn´t kick the idea of a coat. comes up next!

just finished the sniper. check my news-site for some screenies

Hey I got a question: Do you think that maybe the configs of the German Soldiers or any other model might be messing with the configs of your landsers because the only unit of your landsers that I got to work was the machinegunner confused.gif

A tad of bad news,

I find that I'm under a new series of time constraints that I didn't have last year (1 guy retired, another one walked)

Which means for you, I'm not going to be finishing anything soon.

So, seeing as I still want to play with cool stuff when I do get free time,

Anybody wants, I have several models in various stages of work, some are mods of others work, <some I have permission to release as such, some I still haven't heard from>

others are my own work entirely.

PAK40 antitank gun - pure

Sherman mine clearing roller- using marcels sherman ATM,but adapts to any

SU-76i- based on Steam's PZIV

SU-85- based on Steam's T-34

BT- <was a 5, now looks more like an 8>- pure

IG33 <german 150mm infantry Gun>-pure

Sherman Calliope- again using Marcels sherman

Maultier- uses Marcels Opel

Hummel- Based on Steam's pzIV

PzIVH- simple mod of Steam's pzIV

sd222 - light armored car original from 3Dcafe, no author

panzer troop- pure but needs work

Any and all may get, peference extended towards orginal owners of basemodels where applicable.

Much As I'd like to finish them,I'm about to be a very busy man sad.gif

1) they haven'tasked for them,

2) I will not single source these,

I have no idea what has gotten into some of these mod teams, but this is NOT a matter of national security, nor is there money to be made off of it, so all this narrow focus and backbiting is silly.

You want,you can have, but under the general idea, ANYONE who wants,can have.

Want your mod to be number 1? well, personally I never say the point of ratings, but I do have an answer, make the best there is.

um, i'm not quite sure what to make of that post but all I was saying was to send them to guys who actually work on ww2 models and release the results...

crazy.gif