motagrapamain

remove team killing from 5v5 elimination

i load in and after the time counts down i get gunned down by teamates its stupid that team killing is even enabled in this mode

• Like 1

I teamkilled 3 guys of my team, due to a bug....
The colored name did'nt appear....

And I think like you, teamkilling shouldn't be enabled in this mode

• Like 1

Hello, thanks for bringing this up.

There's a system that removes team killers from the match if they had killed their teammate a certain amount of times in the game (I believe it is 3 times); however, we will look into ways that we can improve preventing team killing.

On 6/21/2020 at 11:25 AM, fOrsythiaa said:

Hello, thanks for bringing this up.

There's a system that removes team killers from the match if they had killed their teammate a certain amount of times in the game (I believe it is 3 times); however, we will look into ways that we can improve preventing team killing.

This doesnt stop repeated games of them continously doing it, there needs to be a "timeout ban system" in place to help this from happening even further so for example (if they get kicked out from 2 games for teamkilling within 24hr span they get a 1hr timeout ban from playing the gamemode if they continue to do it after the 1st timeout ban the 2nd timeout ban increases to like 4hr timeout ban from the gamemode and etc. I think this would help crack down on people wanting to teamkill.)

• Like 1

Maybe add vote to kick or the ability to watch a replay of a teamkill and decide if you want to forgive or kick. No point in waiting till they teamkill 3 times if you catch them doing it on purpose the first time.

Elimination teamkill has gone rampant, And the team kill kick is being ignored by playing in a team of 2 or more to kill without much consequence