Edmin Rossy

Take my MONEY & TIME !

I'm a founder and I used to play this game everyday during Early Access but then I stopped due to blackout and being such a Call of Duty fan but now that I'm done with the new Warzone I've been playing vigor every day once again and I enjoy it I want to do anything I can in my power to help the Game grow if that means buying crowns giving feedback or helping people on Reddit get better I won't let Vigor down because this game will not die well I'm still playing we need more loyal fans rather than depressed sad fans that always bash it.

• Like 1

Trust me I’d love nothing more than to support the game and If you’d read other reads I for one don’t always trash the game or for it crap. Hell I’ve given praise in the past for good updates and I hold hope for this shelter update that appears to be coming soon as well as a new map. Time will tell really. 

I admire your partial loyalty Edmin. I am also a founder, and have played continuously since 2018. Playing for varying lengths of time as often as possible. Being retired that means most days.

I'm happy you have found the game again and have found that it satisfies your specific gaming requirements. I on the other hand have gradually been worn down by the inexorable march towards making the game into a pretty standard looter shooter. Hence my sometimes fierce criticism.

This is of course my opinion. An opinion to which I am entitled.

Because it differs from yours does not make me sad. Quite the opposite actually. I'm a very happy individual, and currently look forward to my daily chats with my grand children. One in particular, who will be 10 shortly, loves to tell me how many Vigor kills he made during the day.

Have fun out there.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1