Sign in to follow this  
hubbarden

Zues to eden

So I want to make some.units things like patrols and reinforcements in the zues ares editor and have those showup in my eden editor is that possible ? 

Not really no. Things that you've done in Zeus do not save to the mission file as once you click play or join your server you're only reading the mission file and not writing to it.

However; you could recreate those things you wanted in the Eden editor and same them as compositions;

f72f985ec1628b6fce3882ed8b7bd080.png

Making it easier to duplicate different unit compositions or building clusters etc in the editor but Zeus doesn't even let you spawn these compositions which seems like a lost opportunity to me to be honest...

other than that though, I don't think you can save Zeus stuff to Eden, no.

• Like 1

Ares and its successor Achilles are both deprecated. Use Zeus Enhanced. Fairly certain you can export your Zeus creations to sqf from there. They won't show up in Eden however, not without a considerable amount of work. It would be easier just to do it all in the editor.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Harzach said:

Ares and its successor Achilles are both deprecated. Use Zeus Enhanced. Fairly certain you can export your Zeus creations to sqf from there. They won't show up in Eden however, not without a considerable amount of work. It would be easier just to do it all in the editor.

I personally just don't like Zeus Enhanced, and Achilles still has a couple of guys keeping it up to date with the most recent versions (thank god) of the game so I still stick to it.