Devastator_cm

synch Getin/out Animations with Doors

Hi All,

I am looking for a config based solution to let the soldiers get in/out from vehicles only after necessary door animations are played. Is there any solution for this without scripts? At the moment I see only RHS has such functionality but I do not see (or overlook) any EH which they use. So it is kind of mystery how that animations are working with in synch to the actions 🙂

Thanks in advance

There are 2 things that involve that:

* animations using "door" source in AnimationSource array

* driverDoor, CargoDoor[] and gunnerDoor (defined in turret)

you can check how its working by taking a peek at RDS source files

• Thanks 1

I downloaded rds_a2port_civ and rds_a2port_cman folders but doing a search inside the files under those two folders for keywords driverDoor, CargoDoor[] and gunnerDoor returns nothing 😞

13 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

I downloaded rds_a2port_civ and rds_a2port_cman folders but doing a search inside the files under those two folders for keywords driverDoor, CargoDoor[] and gunnerDoor returns nothing 😞

Downloaded it second ago and I got multiple results so double check for typos or use some good text editor for searching (sublime,notepad++)

that is totally weird... Maybe windows did not index the folder while I was searching. Now I got the hits for those keywords as well 🙂

Works but getting a weird animation at the start. Soldier jumps up and then comes to initial position where it uses normal animation to get it. It is happening by each doors of the vehicle. Did I miss something in config setups? 😕

On 5/14/2020 at 8:24 PM, Devastator_cm said:

Soldier jumps up and then comes to

you have wrongly positioned get in memory points, they should be at surface level

• Like 1

last question, is there a way to keep the doors open after get in? Especially by cargo doors of MRAPs, it takes time every time to play the animation when 10 player is trying to get in as door is closing every single time even though it is manually opened

7 minutes ago, Devastator_cm said:

last question, is there a way to keep the doors open after get in? Especially by cargo doors of MRAPs, it takes time every time to play the animation when 10 player is trying to get in as door is closing every single time even though it is manually opened

only via script. You can animate back door via animateDoor & get in & out EH. There should be some information about that on forums