Sign in to follow this  
Oldninja

Map Select

Please bring back map select. I want to select the map I want to play.

Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

In fact, a lot of things need to be bring back. To be able to select the map is the first one I think.  The daily chalenge: just to much kill to take a few gold...  Seriously, take this gun to kill 10 or more to reward 5 gold...  For the majority it will take the day.

I dont know the plan for this game for the next month,  but I think that it will end soon like another kill game..  sad because at the beginning it was one of the exception game that was far away from other free to play kill game..

Bring back the good fun..

bring back map select. I want to select the map I want to play.

I think that all players agree with you. Problem is, they have to face the teaming problem.
I hope they will soon find a way to prevent from teaming, and to bring back map select. Till then, we have to wait 😞

Even now, you can easily see the teamers on the map of the week. Play Fjellkanten, and you will understand.
Nothing worse than getting shot by your teammate while arriving in the bart house... and seeing that he was playing with 2 other team.
And that's only an example I had to face yesterday...
Not even talking about boosted lobbys, that are 50% of the time the signal that you will have to face teammers...

• Sad 1

Teaming will stay, personally I don't do it.  When I played in team, it's team of 2 game .  I don't understand what peoples has  to prove when they trick game like that. For me, they are just sour loser from the beginning. If the model of the game wont fit with their view, they can walk away and let others play the game like it supposed to be !  They have more fun to kill people than played the game itself..

Maybe to add a mechanism that you have to loot yourself on the map, and not on players body, a number of resources first and after that you are able to kill who you want will change the game. A kind of level to access each game, then your weapon will work :-)