Sign in to follow this  
industrialdonut

Better Zeus AI CONTROL (move under fire)

Not sure if this is the right place to post, my friend told me to do so on top of publishing on the workshop. 

I made a mod that adds some zeus functionality to controlling the AI that I felt was severely lacking as someone who sees zeus as being a very good tool for creating PVE experiences for players. 

CBA Keybinds and controls:

-"Unconditional Obedience apply" : Default key "T" selected AI units in zeus (a group or individuals within the group, whatever units ultimately are selected in the scope) will go to complete obedience mode and will not shoot at enemies, will not lay down and hide, etc, will just MOVE like good soldiers under your command! Fantastic when you need them to flank effectively.

-"Normal mode apply" : Default key "G" selected AI units again will now return to their normal operating behavior, with autocombat and all the stuff that makes them very difficult to manuever but will make them again part of the gun fight.

-"Reveal selected" : Default key "B" selected units are queued as targets to be revealed, TO (see next line down)
-"Reveal to" : part of the same function as "normal mode apply" key "G", the selected units will be able to see the targets that were just queued (see line above)

"Halt Selected" : Default key "H" immediately halts all pathing of the selected AI units
"NO halt selected" : Default key "J" returns pathing to the selected AI units

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=06512961986126740384

Just now, Crimson Mage said:

I'm assuming only the zeus needs it right?

Yes absolutely only the zeus, no need to run it on the server either.