Hello everyone. Hope you are all doing fine in these hard times.

Just finished the first draft of a small collection of scripts that allow someone to create a PvE, PvP or PvEvP sector control mission and wanted to share here in case someone may benefit from it. I am not sure this is the right place to post, but I thought that since this is not a mission (no map is included here, just a collection of script and accompanying files) the missions channels wouldn't be the right place. And as this is just a collection of scripts I thought that this place would be more appropriate.

It is quite straight forward and easy to set up the mission and many aspects are controlled with parameters. It is SP and MP compatible, but for SP gameplay one must set the parameter value in the description.ext file. There is (unfinished but adequate) documentation included and some of the functions implemented, although (unfortunately) pretty much undocumented as of yet, they are quite short and easy to follow (in my opinion) and one could easily tweak them to use them outside of the context I use them here.

The collection is held on GitLab and you can find it here. If you would like to avoid clicking on links but still interested in laying an eye on the scripts feel free to ask for a Google Drive link or I could send them to you in any way you would prefer.

Take care, stay safe and... ArmA a lot!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1