resterteeth

Bug or not? And how is it possible?

Hello there, having spent more than 200 hours in game, noticed some incredible ai spooting bug. 

Does anybody know solution of this problem? This bug makes singleplayer missions broken. 

Link to video with bug: 

p.s. In operation flashpoint this bug doesnt exist, I checked many times, I dont understand how it happens in arma 3 

p.s.Video doesnt belong to me, all rights belong to author

Could you share the full code you ran there, monitor your knowsabout value and send a screenshot of how everything is set up in that scenario?

That bug was already reported quite some time ago.

On 4/28/2020 at 10:25 AM, stanhope said:

Could you share the full code you ran there, monitor your knowsabout value and send a screenshot of how everything is set up in that scenario?

Sorry cannot give you a code, because the video is not mine. Moreover I am not  Arma 3 pro-user, so I don't know how to find it, if you give me instruction, I'll try to find it out 

About scenario

This problem happens in SP mission, when player, "in stealth" sets explosion charges near enemy's  APC/tanks and blows them from the cover, enemy unit determine player's position in few seconds and kills player.

Doesn't matter how good you are hidden, enemy spots you everywhere.  Moreover, enemy's infantry determines player's position as fast as APC does, and open fire immediately. I cannot play night mission as black op because of this problem

Found a new video with the same problem, published in 2019 

I wonder if there is any solutions of these problems?