Sign in to follow this  
waffendennis

News from the lost brothers

I found this news on this site www.ofpmatch.com and it was the only site it is posted on ( mabey because the Lost Brothers is a Host of them confused.gif ) but here is the news 1 sad thing.

Read:

Announcement From Lost Brothers

[ 9:22 AM | Reported By: Longjocks ] [ Comment (0) ]

After a long blackout there has finally been an announcement by the Lost Brothers mod team;

Hello again,

I'm deeply sorry for not updating the site lately. Ever since Vipersheart left the MOD to join the army there have been quite a mayhem trying to figure out where the head is and where the legs are.

While leading the mod, Vipersheart chose to do most of the work alone. Ever since he left, the MOD team has been doing individual work. For example, KKB, my fellow MOD Leader incharge of modelling and editing has been remaking the Merkava model from skretch since the model Vipersheart left us with was poor quality at best.

Since the MOD team has been inactive at best, we are now looking for new members who can contribute in HIGH-quality modelling, textures and WRP editing. If you think you are good enough feel free to mail me by clicking HERE

I'll use the upcoming weeks to organize the units Vipersheart already finished making, it is down really to peanuts work on refinishing models and map/mission making. Expect release (I carefully say), around March-April of this year (that is 2003).

On a more happier note, the loyal member of this site and MOD Uziyahu, best known as a veteran and a valuable member of the OFP Community since day one, made a very interesting Mission Pack for the HK Packs and Russian weapon packs (more info in README file), you can download it by clicking HERE.

Will update again soon, I promise.

Here you can vieuw the Psot on the site i founded if you dont believe me wink.gif

Link to the News on :

OFP-Match

And here is the Main Site of Lost-Borthers and fore the full news:

The Lost Brothers

To bad Viperheart Joined the Army sad.gif al the good addon makers are in the Army wy?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (waffendennis @ Jan. 20 2003,19:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To bad Viperheart Joined the Army  sad.gif  al the good addon makers are in the Army wy?<span id='postcolor'>

?? i havent seen any other good addon maker join the army, name a few

Frandsen wink.gif or is he not a addon maker ( you know Solid Snakey he was our Addon makker for Tales of War you know that dont you? )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (andersgrim @ Jan. 20 2003,21wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">mechanic... <!--emo&smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I thought he left because he had enough with making cars and had a social life, but oh well

Yes i know frandsen is from tales of war, but i didnt know he left confused.gif

smile.gif

PS: It's Mehanic not Mechanic  tounge.gif