I know this is a common subject, already requested by others, but can we PLEASE Nerf the ADR?!  

3 hours ago, Pup3024 said:

I know this is a common subject, already requested by others, but can we PLEASE Nerf the ADR?!  

Don't forget the G3 SG1 which does more damage than it says. Effectively making it a more accurate, much higher mag capacity, and full auto-capable better version of every rifle in the game. 
It often times will do 2 shot kills even though it says it does 45 damage. It actually does 90 damage a lot of the time.
Which is why it's actually more powerful than the P90 because the time you can hit an enemy twice with the G3 SG1 is faster than hitting somebody 4 times with the P90. 

But yes both the P90 and G3 SG1 need to be adjusted. 

The G3 SG1 isn't working as intended (I hope) because the exact same gun, the G3, does the proper damage.
Unless somehow a black painjob, 10 rounds more in the magazine and a scope makes the rounds fired from an identical weapon magically do more damage. 

The P90s problem is its accuracy, it is still better than all the other special issue guns.
They should make it a choice between the SVD, SVU, MP5 SD and P90.
Having guns with actual distinctions makes for game variety and makes all of them potentially viable. 
What they could do is increase the P90s damage by a bit but decrease its accuracy, maintaining its extreme power up close but hindering its ability to hip fire people across the map.

I wouldn't worry yourselves about top tier guns. Today I decided to try out a few guns on the range after completing a 15 game challenge for an uncommon crate.

To give myself a break, and after some testing, I ended up taking an AKM into a solo and setup a nice little bushwhack. Within the first 3 minutes an unsuspecting outlander happened into my field of fire. A quick 8 round burst and I strolled off the map with the small amount of loot he had gathered. Refreshed me for some duo grinding.

That weapon is amazing. Give it a go.

1 hour ago, Oldninja said:

I wouldn't worry yourselves about top tier guns. Today I decided to try out a few guns on the range after completing a 15 game challenge for an uncommon crate.

To give myself a break, and after some testing, I ended up taking an AKM into a solo and setup a nice little bushwhack. Within the first 3 minutes an unsuspecting outlander happened into my field of fire. A quick 8 round burst and I strolled off the map with the small amount of loot he had gathered. Refreshed me for some duo grinding.

That weapon is amazing. Give it a go.

I actually use the AKM probably 90% of the time.

It is a 4 shot kill almost all the time though, this is despite it doing 40.5 damage. That is 121.5 damage in 3 shots which should kill. 

The G3 SG1 is a 2 shot kill. Even though it should be a 3 due to its 45 damage. Now imagine that but also the user knowing exactly where you are at all times (more frequent detector spam now than ever) with a nearly dead-on accurate gun when using the scope. 

The problem with the G3 SG1 wouldn't be there if it followed the damage that the game says it has. 
Because like I said it outperforms the SVD, SVU, P90, VSS and any other gun in the game if you hit those two shots in a level playing field. It has a 30 round mag and full auto unlike sniper rifles.
It's also really easy to use because once again its scoped-in aim has barely any recoil allowing you to easily hit that second shot. 

The only reason the G3 SG1 slightly outperforms the P90 is because it's bugged though. It's sad when a bugged gun is the only one that can stand in the same tier as a working-as-intended gun. 

I've killed many many P90s and G3 SG1s with my AKM sure but all it takes is somebody who is skilled enough in using their weapon to have the advantage. If they know your position ambushing is out of the question and they've basically won if they're just as skilled at shooting and making use of cover. 

To be fair I was on auto as I had no experience with the weapon, hence the 8 round burst.

But take your point re ambushing.

akm and more is tweaked to money making lazers for bad players.. the hole weapon  rooster is broken.. I have been back after some months off so I think some real gamers has remarked the lazer-problem in this game... adr was good; it said f' off or f' back... but with the deathstar akm... WHO needs weapon rating when you can begin on the top without effort, escaping any real life challenges and then pay for IT..?!? if you like money or likes.. its the ultimate recipe for succsess... see you in Vegas!