Sign in to follow this  
SirBa5terD

Editor planted AI with zeus controlable?

Hey there!

I just made a mission preset for a Zeus mission, where I planted some AI units, that will have to do special things within the mission. Also those have special init commands, so they can't just be replaced by an ordinary Zeus unit.

How can I make, that this via editos placed AI can be controlled with Zeus as it is?

Quite simply; download a client-side mod!  (Ares, Achilles or Zeus enhanced) 
Under the modules tab, you will find all sorts of useful modules with Achilles, but the main one is "add objects to Zeus" - There will be a couple of options inside of the dialogue box that comes up but simply change it to add all units, and wallah. You will now be able to remote control that unit, and with Achilles, you can now hold down ctrl and double click the AI you want to control as well instead of having to use the remote control module from the drop-down.

I'm not a fan of Zeus enhanced, it's too different and Ares is too old but Achilles is still supported with the most recent versions of Arma 3; you can get it on the workshop here; https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1779063631

• Like 1