Sign in to follow this  
Michele Murgia

Big problem

I don't understand why the game crashes every time I'm about to end a great game. I want my crowns and lost stitches back

Spoiler

Non capisco perché il gioco va in crash ogni volta che sto per chiudere una partita stupenda. Rivoglio le mie corone e i punti persi

Edited by Dedmen
Translated to english. Keep in mind this forum is english only.

On 3/23/2020 at 5:49 PM, Michele Murgia said:

I don't understand why the game crashes every time I'm about to end a great game. I want my crowns and lost stitches back

Reveal hidden contents

Non capisco perché il gioco va in crash ogni volta che sto per chiudere una partita stupenda. Rivoglio le mie corone e i punti persi

why is it you guys can address something someone commenting in a diff language but cant answer or reply to simple questions about game issues that are losing your customers?

4 hours ago, Bossshawk said:

why is it you guys can address something someone commenting in a diff language but cant answer or reply to simple questions about game issues that are losing your customers?

Because if they reimburse the player crowns then that player might not buy as much gold because they already have some. 

I also think they're at the point where they're making so much money they don't care how much they take because people are spending their entire paychecks on this game to get insurance every game so they can bring their inventory full of portable signal detectors and p90s and win. 

Hi there, thanks for the post.

Since our last update, we believe we've significantly improved or patched up the issues that our community has been complaining about -- notably trading, random crashes, and teaming.

Though sometimes while playing in an Encounter, there may be a notification popping up on the left hand side of the screen, which informs you that there may be some connectivity issues -- sometimes this is not in our hands, as there can be external connectivity issues, such as your internet service provider, or Xbox live issues, and more.

Rest assured, the team is constantly looking at what issues are the most pressing, and are doing their best to work on them. Unfortunately, sometimes, bugs and issues are a bit difficult to replicate, so it can take some time to fix them -- but they definitely will get patched up. Thank you for understanding and playing the game.

and yet today.. i got booted 3x in a row and the lost my ADR with the ammo and and a portable signals... all to your crashing again..