Sign in to follow this  
Koolkid101

Websites-forum

This is really off-topic but i really need pro help. Whats the script for getting a forum? Sorry I really need help! Sorta Looking for a sqriupt thats less then 15mbs so it fits on angelfire.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 19 2003,06:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Try hijacking this forum and see how long it takes for anyone with authority to notice. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

the owner of the forum may be shutting the MMGN forums down unless he finds somebody who wants a buyer. not that i would waisted a dollar on that crappy forum.

Theres this thing for Microsoft FrontPage, its a descision group and it acts like a forum, and angelfire sadid it supported MicrosoftFrontPage!

what hosts like host forums? and i mean like those df2squad hosts, and thats free.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ Jan. 19 2003,16:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what hosts like host forums? and i mean like those df2squad hosts, and thats free.<span id='postcolor'>

Search around on www.google.com smile.gif

-Snake