ItsMrCodex

Admin banned.... for what?

unknown.png

Since people on steam only know how to shit talk and be heated over nothing I will try here in hope's I get some information on why I was admin banned (maybe a bug / backend error)

Sorry if this is the wrong section. Just hear me out. ARMA 3, one of my favorite game's of all time, and now I'm randomly banned from official server's. I'm posting here in hope's dwarden see's or someone that know's how to access the backend to see why I'm admin banned. I can play other server's with BattleEye & I can occasionally connect to official server's, but most of the time I am shown a screen that says "admin ban wIbL" only on official server's - a few month's ago I played with a friend of mine, he tried out ARMA 3 & loved it, we played life server's and warlord's, he decided to troll for a little bit and kill a couple of team mate's, i killed about 2 team mate's on warlords with him, then we got off. We switched to dayz for a few month's & I decided yesterday to go back to ARMA 3, played eden editor all day yesterday and this morning I decided I wanted to play warlords and own the sky in a jet, only to be shown a screen that I'm admin banned, but for what? I know damn well i cant be perm banned for "trolling" because I know people that go into warlords frequently & blow team mates up all the time. apart from that one time I have never trolled on official server's. I just want to know why an admin randomly decided to ban me from official server's while I was off for like 2-3 month's. (again, im not banned for cheating, as i would be banned by battleeye and not able to play the game, an admin manually went in one day and selected my name and banned me.)

Edited by ItsMrCodex
added photo
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Update: I can play all official server's now except warlords, still banned just from warlords for no reason & If someone that's reading this that has access to the backend panel could help I would really appreciate it, because warlords is all I play and it's what im banned from, obviously never cheated, if i did i wouldn't be able to play the game.

• Haha 1

..decided to troll... kill team mates.... admin banned me..

It's the short version, but at least it makes sense. Even with your polished story, you and your friend sure seem like a real fine addition to the Arma community.. /s

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

On 3/10/2020 at 3:04 PM, joostsidy said:

..decided to troll... kill team mates.... admin banned me..

It's the short version, but at least it makes sense. Even with your polished story, you and your friend sure seem like a real fine addition to the Arma community.. /s

Nah, i'm unbanned now, they never cleaned the ban file for a long time and people got wrongfully banned, i got unbanned a while ago