Sign in to follow this  
frogtalker33

repeat feedback from me

movementspeed too high, sound terrible(distance).. like further away than five meters.. 4 solos fighting in woods is just nooby chaos. (killed two but.. still!) everything else is good. much better than the last time I played... (around christmas)

(point: It would feel good to spot the difference between good players and a roaming noob again)

A tip for those still struggeling in this game; always use the "adr". it saves u in a heartbeat.

Your not wrong Fred. The sound of approaching outlanders is bad, but I understand it's due for a fix.

Stick with it. 

• Like 1

yeah, It happens in every game they choose to turn up speeds of all movement.. (fxxxx up the sound) the sound never gets fixed or later because most gamers dont care as long as they can move freely( do whatever they want when they want).. they mostly play on sight of other players and rarely never plan ahead.

they should at least make it harder to walk backwards..

to bad the way to rule fjellkanten now is Apex style.. U evade everything by running.. Even h-bar snipers 😜😜  (its not possible to take it serious.. Sims shooter for kids.. )

• Haha 1

the camping on crate is terrible power"pubg"camping play.. if they want to flatten out those fights remove recoil on all weapons.. thats my nemesis in those quick pop up fights.. game is bad.. and rewards coward play..

this being said with my opinion only.

I think adrian was nerfed I've tagged people up so much with that thing just to get killed by a lucky headshot

thats why I want running speeds tuned down so people have an easier time headshoting me in the open 😄 🙌✌️👌

last input from me on this one;..

couple of hours yesterday playing duo the game was perfect..(like three months pluss ago)  normal speed;sound of footstep when my foot hit the ground; heard others good. we comunicated without shouting since it had normal tempo.. we won alot of crates; even a couple of golden ones( with good tactical play(against good players and adrs)

I was so happy.. time for a comeback?? hmm took a Session solo some hours later to dobbelcheck.. speed boost back and sound delayed, massive peak-advantage and corner-rushes (👈no sound at all) without sound(delayed). I died nine times with us (me and the enemy) killing each other during rushes or peak fights.. do anyone have some more or is it a record? 😂😂😂🙌

I got a kick out of playing "normal" speed yesterday. I dont only mean to bring hate with this but its laughable much happening in matches now.

the "stair rush" in barred houses must be the number one vigor meme.. U win alomost every time, even when you run straight into their face. 🙌😂👏 (a good situation to define vigors meta)

like I said.. dont mean to hate but the tempo and awkvardnes coming out of it dudes!!😜🙌

(Hope its technical stuff that gives this dancing boost here inn Norway. In normal speed the game is exelent)

silent campers wiggiling around with no sound.. F you! 😜✌️ no skill just protected by the devs removing the sound from your mistakes and poor play lol. good luck with your freebie kills.. 😆😆🙌

have a good Session vigor fans! 👍