Sign in to follow this  
lukemax

Big city!

Hi all i have 2 PC's P4 and P3 4 years old there is hardly any lag on it i walk around like normal in the city! i have also created a SKYCITY!!! i am also working on a monorail system where the armed car Or bus follows a special troute on top of the bulidings!

Thanks

Luke

City looks great! Maybe to cut down lag on slower machines it could be put on an island that isnt much bigger than the city itself - just an idea.

People, the truth of the matter is that those buildings cause little lag because they're basically just five sided objects. Less lag because of less faces. All of the ofp buildings have tons of faces because you got the outside, inside, some of them have shingles, things like that but simple objects like the majority of this pack will cause less lag. You will see as soon as the addon is released. You will be amazed. I can hardly wait. I hope he releases a huge Nogova sized island with like 10 cities. I'm sure it still won't lag. It's going to be so cool to play out what urban combat in a large city would be like.

Edit: Luke please email me back because I want to help~CowboyBowery. Help me understand what kind of help you need and how I can help. I emailed you.

id agree this probably wont lag very bad at all, but it can all depend. high quality textures may cause lag also for people with lesser video cards.

but this will certainly be a interesting addon, and a relief from everyday OFP islands.

i tend to prefer farm wars and what not myself in multiplayer warfare tho.

thats just my preference!

Kev

Luke is lying to us all. He doesn't even know how to use wrpedit. This post is a hoax and so is luke. You can't release an addon if you don't know how.

i know this is made with Misson editor not WRP edit i never said it was i always said it was done in Misson editor in pertovice!

I am sorry if Penucke 00 got the wrong impression!

Luke

It sounds incredibly amateur. I think hes just trying to get our hopes up.

have you seen been there done that no i didnt think so evryone who has likes it cant you wait till its released till you judge!