I am trying to finish my custom warlords mission, but have ran into a snag and cannot seem to locate the answer I seek. The unoccupied player slots are not able to be disabled due to the "DisabledAI" command breaking the warlords module spawns. Therefore, all the unplayed player slots are just idle until the sector has been assigned, then get teleported near the target by use of BIS_fnc_relPos. I was able to disable the movement by code and set the condition for code activation by the isPlayer command; but due to the base placement, the warlords units spawned still need the teleport ability to avoid a very lengthy swim time.

The units should still be able to use all the options if a player takes the slot, or is JIP. I was going to have them utilize the Zen_OccupyHouse if they are staying at base (hopefully I can enable movement and they don't try to just swim there). This is needed for both West and East playable units. Any help to bypass the teleport initialized by Warlords would be wonderful.