Honey_Cake

SelectionID is wrong for shape

Hey everyone, I ran into the problem that some uniforms when they put them on themselves on the server are spammed with such an error in rpt.

SelectionID "31" is wrong for shape "modelpath\uniform.p3d"
SelectionID "32" is wrong for shape "modelpath\uniform.p3d"

Does anyone know of a solution to this problem? Because after 20 minutes, your rpt file becomes 1 gigabyte in size. And because of this, players are having difficulty.

Hi and welcome to this forum

Are you running any mods?

Have you verified your game files?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stanhope said:

Hi and welcome to this forum

Are you running any mods?

Have you verified your game files?

Yes. sure. This problem is found only with some uniforms. And only in multiplayer server. 

Well, ditch the broken mod and your problem is solved?  Alternatively, turn on the no logs option in the launcher and you won't have massive logs.  But that mod should really be fixed

15 hours ago, stanhope said:

Well, ditch the broken mod and your problem is solved?  Alternatively, turn on the no logs option in the launcher and you won't have massive logs.  But that mod should really be fixed

I'm interested in solving this problem. I can’t get all the players to turn on "no logs" option.

Well, identify which mod is causing the issue, have the author of that mod fix it.  To identify the mod there's 2 approaches:

1. Remove all mods and keep adding them back until the problem shows up, the one you added last is the problem.
  2. Run with all but one mods and switch that one mod until you've found the mod with the problem. 
  • Like 1