Sign in to follow this  
Oldninja

Latest update ...

I will give it try immediately.

To be honest, after reading the announcement. My faith is some way towards being restored.

Thank you in advance BI.

Faith pretty much fully restored.

Radiation is now in between how it was prior to 1.2 and how it was after 1.2. I'm ok with it now. A very good compromise.

Loot is a little more available, but ok with me.

I've focussed on one map since the original update, Grontheim, so can't say what the other maps are like. I will get around to them.

So pleased with the hotfix that I've invested in the new armoury pack and bought a few more crowns. Hope my kids and grandkids won't mind me dipping into their inheritance....

My experiences are loot being extremely thin.  I used to loot vehicles about 75 percent of my encounters, and houses and etc the other bit...but I can go a whole round and maybe have like 5-7 slots of my backpack filled.

Maybe its just bad luck, but loot seems so thin now.

• Like 1

I think they intentionally make the loot thin on unboosted encounters to force players to spend 30 crowns or more on boosting the loot in the pregame lobby. Unfortunate because it's not exactly cheap to do that every match. The safe loot seems better than it was but obviously run the risk of barred house campers.