FruityHelghast

Grontheim Valley Cliff Extract Bugged?

I was playing solo on Grontheim trying to complete a challenge. I managed to fight off a couple outlanders camping the airdrop. I collect the drop and even avoid dying to a contact bomb placed at the gap you have to jump. I get across the second gap dodging gunfire from below. The audio cue for extracting starts to play but the timer isn't there. It just keeps looping over and over. The radiation was already over the entire map and yet it wouldn't let me out of the game. I died to the radiation shortly thereafter. It's pretty annoying to succumb to this kind of loss when it was a Military grade crate on the line and all I brought in was a 1911. Hopefully this bug gets fixed because that's pretty disheartening after not playing since the Brodalen Bridges update. 

It happens on pretty much any map sometimes you can fix that by leaving the extraction area and re-entering it but even then it’s not 100% chance 

Yeah I tried that immediately but with it being the cliff where you have to jump the gap twice I didn't want to go all the way down to the ground and have to climb back up two ladders. I just walked to the edge of the exit and tried again but it didn't work. It didn't have a timer or anything. Disappointing. If that exit can be avoided it should be. It's the worst one in the game IMO and with it glitching like that doesn't make it anymore worthwhile.

Yeah it’s harder to navigate the slower you are definitely avoid it. I run to the far exit then cross last second to the opposite side of the water whenever a drop is concerned