F2Pguy

Pest control

Just picked up this game a couple days ago and cant help but notice it needs a little cleaning. Cant complain because the cost is well nothing...and as far as free games go, it's definitely one of the better. So I just wanted to share my thoughts quickly on how I think this game can reach it's full potential. The concept and style of the game is perfect but pesty bugs, cheaters, and team killers are quite annoying.

So here are my suggestions;

-Add public test servers

-Create better anti-cheat

-Penalize team killing or disable it

Hi F2Pguy,

Glad you enjoy the game.

The point you make about cheating is a concern to me. Could you be so good as to elaborate. I am aware of one potential method of gaining an advantage, but I would be keen to find out what you have identified.

The other points you make will hopefully be ironed out with subsequent updates.

Yeah no problem, 

It's hard to tell who is cheating or if it's just bugs but I've noticed some people have hit very suspicious shots where they seem to have spun and their aim snapped right to me or other have taken multiple shots but didn't lose any health. But my theories are based of raged induced deaths so its probably just server lag issues.

I know exactly what you mean. It's been highlighted on here a number of times.

I agree, it's probably server lag issues, but annoying none the less.

You’re able to spin your camera view without rotating your guy physically. Jumping causes issues with hit recognition so shoot when their feet are on the ground.

I dealt with ghost bullets for the first time today. A guy was directly in front of me not moving. I unloaded a full clip into him and he just stood there. Then after I reloaded my shots hit, but didn’t get a video of this.