Sign in to follow this  
marshmanguy

Darken - where do i find it

First of all i SEARCHED okay, but none of em really answered my question. I wanna download the new resistance music, but in particular "Darken", and I've already looked for it. Like I looked ALL OVER the aussie site that u get the original songs from the links on the ofp network. I searched here, but all people tell me is i gotta extract this and switch that and this isn't the right format, so is there newhere where i cant download it. And if i can't I guess I'll just have to learn the technical crap n stuff.....so where can i d/l it?

depbo the resistance o.pbo i think.

..................................that might make sense to some people, unfortunately im not one of them. but i noticed that pbo snuck in there and i dont want to do all that techie stuff if i can avoid it. i was hoping some could tell me where to download it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ Jan. 12 2003,01:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">depbo the resistance o.pbo i think.<span id='postcolor'>

hey man, i tried dpoing the 0 file but its not in there sad.gif

do you know where else it could be?

Its in one of the pbo's i cant remember smile.gif O or N

I dream of a day when TheMaryKayLady actually gives usefull info instead of pimping her site off like some $2 slut. mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Jan. 12 2003,08:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I dream of a day when TheMaryKayLady actually gives usefull info instead of pimping her site off like some $2 slut. mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No matter how much I try, your prices are always lower. wow.gif

LOL, i wasn't calling themarykaylady a $2 slut silly billies. Just saying, she never answers a question directly, just "Check the FAQ and and search for "site pimping"..." and what have ya. You get whats i be meaning. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Jan. 12 2003,09:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LOL, i wasn't calling themarykaylady a $2 slut silly billies. Just saying, she never answers a question directly, just "Check the FAQ and and search for "site pimping"..." and what have ya. You get whats i be meaning.  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

There was a kiddy back on the OFPN forums who had a problem with my FAQ posts. I'll just repeat here the essential points of my response back then:

1. That's what a FAQ is for.

2. I don't get any material benefit from people going to my site and I have yet to reach nirvana looking at the incremental increases in my home page counter.

3. As in this case, I often remember exactly what words need to be searched for for a given question or problem.

4. FAQ items range from very short to very long answers. In this case (music), the FAQ item is quite extensive, including links to other pages and sites.

5. I don't see you copying and pasting whole replies from FAQ items to answer the questions. I wouldn't want to. I don't think anyone lese would like doing that either.

Just my 2 dollars worth. tounge.gif

Well, honestly, i really don't have a problem with it. I just felt like throwing 2 cents in for the hell of it. The FAQ is usefull, although i have never really used it myself, cept when seeing a post on here and it sounds like it may have something of interest. Granted, if i owned the FAQ, i would probably do the same. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 12 2003,06:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You'll have to do a littlle bit of dirty work - nothing terrible. Search The FAQ for "music". smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Thanks Avonlady... its not working properly right now but im sure ill figure it out by the end of the week tounge.gif

yo, PDS, leave her alone man. Thats THE best FAW for OFP, the others ive seen r completely useless and dont hav nething outside of troubleshooting and even not much of that AND the M.O.M. thing kicks a**, i only go there to get missions cuz i kno they good and WOW it takes like 2 clicks to go to the site where she told u.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (marshmanguy @ Jan. 15 2003,04:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yo, PDS, leave her alone man.<span id='postcolor'>

Pins and I get along just swell. smile.gif

@Topic:

Most of the OFP-Soundtracks are - as CD-Audio-Files - on Disc 3 of the OFP-GOTY....(Seventh- and Matejka-Soundtracks)

Perhaps an old info, so what? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Maky @ Jan. 29 2003,12:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Perhaps an old info<span id='postcolor'>

*cough*

Search The FAQ for "goty music".

*cough*

smile.gif