Sign in to follow this  
Kuljack

Constantly being disconnected

Thought it was fixed where we keep our gear if disconnected from match. Nope, five minutes in i looted the chopter and got that new MGV weapon from a crate. Was gonna leave to keep it and the game kicks me. Lost my A1 I went in with and of course the pound of ammo and antibiotics, along with the new gun.

Ive yet to be convinced buying the starter pack this month will be worth my money.

For a change, I was actually busy today!

Didn't get onto the game until around 16.00.

1st encounter extracted safely, picked up weapons and loot. Game crashed back to start screen.

When game reloaded, still had weapons, can't say if my loot got added.

2nd encounter, similar scenario, got back to the shelter this time before crashing back to start screen. Game reloaded and everything was still there, but when I tried to craft from the parts I picked up, game crashed again.

Not sure what's causing it but seems very flaky since the update.

3rd & 4th encounters, no probs.

Will have an afternoon session tomorrow to see how stable things are.

Seems to be hit and miss. I honestly would care about game crashing if we kept the loot we go into match with. I hate bringing an A1 or ADR with me just to lose it to lag.

It’s an easy fix, if you leave match do to player kill you loose your gear. Any other reason, get it back.

I don’t mind a great deal loosing what I didn’t yet own like loot from the match so much.