Sign in to follow this  
TheRealNorseCode

Bush shield

Up to now i have been loving this game, it has been keeping myself ocupied daily since release,  and I have few complaints, until now. Only today this has happened, but it has now happened on several encounters. Enemys that we have engaged are crouching in bushes and we are unable to hit them, it is as if the bush is a shield. After vollying all 120 rounds into him with zero hit markers it became apparent. Im not sure if this issue has been raised but people are now starting to exploit it. It needs fixing.

It might not be all bushes. What map was it? The station or forest?

i think my lady used the bush as a shield basically on the fiske fabrikk map. Idk if it’s the bush or the angle shooting straight down that is bugged. Like the one exit to camp at the top of the ladder... the camper couldn’t hit us till we were all the way up to peek over the ledge. So one person was safe until topping the ladder or approaching the ladder from the forest. 

On Draug battery,

I was on my way to the antenna, but as we can see a lot of campers on this specific point, I watched everywhere. And we can surely see every bushes like a threat.

So I ran into a bush to check it and I saw him. I was on his back, touching him, he didnt even hear me. I made 3 steps back, out of the bush, and fired 20 bullets, so much surprised by the fact that it made nothing. He slowly turned and straight killed me, while I was shooting.

On the moutain map,

I saw this sniper in this bush, 2 bullets without any hits.

No matter the map I guess. Its a big issue.