Gunars Mantinieks

Crate Items Missing From Inventory

Hey Guys,

I've managed to collect the ADR-97 weapon plan from a Military grade crate but it hasn't registered it as collected on my crafting bench. 

When I look on the "crates" tab  it shows a green tick on it to show it's been collected (as does the 7x VSS Vintorez rifles) but I can't see either in my inventory or crafting bench. I'm a bit gutted about that as they aren't very common haha.

Is this a common thing and is there anything I can do about it?

Cheers 

Same here, i lost like 15 Adr, the suomi blueprint plus some skins because of this bug. 

Now i got 2 legendary crate where i should get the Vss blueprint but i'm afraid to open. 

• Sad 1

@Mqjn I'm kinda glad it isn't just me but gutted for you too 😆.

I hope this is something that will be fixed as I need all the help I can get with good weapons and loot haha.

Need to cross my fingers for another ADR plan as those things are hard to come by.

Something happened to me that might fit this question. The game had made available to me in the golden box the ADR project and also in the blue box the same project, but by winning a blue box I won three items and the game scored 6 items in that one.  item list including the ADR project, since I had not won the ADR project and that's when I realized the game had made me an idiot.