Sign in to follow this  
Oldninja

Random Teaming

Just tried random Teaming.

Very difficult to communicate anything. We got the safe contents, but I wanted my partner to have them, but couldn't get the message across. So before other pairs turned up took them myself. Made for the signal tower but we got separated, so left the map.

Overall an odd experience. Is there any way a headset can be utilised in teaming?

What methods of communication do seasoned team players use. A glossary would be useful.

• Like 2

I've had a similar game when me and a random waved at each other, we ended up sticking together and fighting against everybody else until we were the only people left on the map. I let him have the airdrop and we looted what was left of the map before a final wave good bye. It was a pretty nice experience. There was another moment when at the military base me and a random waved at each other, not long after another random open fire on us. We worked together to kill this "Bandit".

I typically kill on sight, trying to be friendly has gotten me killed more times than i care to share. But there are these moments that remind me that it isn't impossible to be friendly.

( Link to the video of me and random working together to kill the "bandit" URL: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/nnnnnnnnnnnn1/video/78665242 )

• Thanks 1