I would say that this is a pretty serious bug, considering the fact that after I do challenges sometimes, I lose my gun and ammo I had equipped before it and the weapon I was using in the firing range replaces the gun I had, so it can be used a duplication process also. Then after all that I can’t equip ammo anymore until I restart my game.

But im more upset just about losing all this ammo. 

12 hours ago, emory largent said:

I would say that this is a pretty serious bug, considering the fact that after I do challenges sometimes, I lose my gun and ammo I had equipped before it and the weapon I was using in the firing range replaces the gun I had, so it can be used a duplication process also. Then after all that I can’t equip ammo anymore until I restart my game.

But im more upset just about losing all this ammo. 

You haven't seen this bug yet, it's about the firing range too.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1164332749639041024

Yeah, I actually saw that bug happen in the free to play weekend. If you took to much time in the challenge and you clicked reset it would pop up retry again and if you press it again, you would get a bugged timer and sometimes every target you shot would reset and you could get like 90/5 bottles shot and couldn’t complete it.

Really weird.