SkyTactical

Contact DLC requirement for missions?

Hey! I wanted to see if anyone knew if there was an issue surrounding the new Contact DLC (Platform) assets being marked as the entirety of Livonia?

- For example, on my personal mission, I have an issue to where when I hop onto Hebontes and place down a single Contact DLC (Platform) asset, it locks the mission to any of my friends who don't currently own the DLC, kicking them out with the message saying the map took place on Livonia and it would auto kick them off.

Was this meant to occur? Is it possibly something on my end? If it is meant to occur, does Bohemia Interactive plan to allow Contact DLC (Platform) assets to the greater Arma III community in the near future as they did with many of the Tanoa and Apex assets?

Thank you for your time!

As far as I am aware and as far as I have read all Contact DLC assets are free to use. What you cannot do without the DLC is:

• Play on Livonia,
  • use the weapons of the DLC,
  • wear the gear from the DLC
  • and use the vehicles from the DLC as a driver.

If given such gear while on a server or are as a passenger on of the vehicles there will be an add stating buy the DLC.

Now other players should have the expansion saying something like Contact DLC (Platfrom) enabled through the expansion menu. Otherwise no they will not be able to play. Like what happens with the Malden DLC.

• Like 1