Sign in to follow this  
IceFire

Woohoo!  i got the goty!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Jan. 09 2003,19:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GAMEER_77 @ Jan. 09 2003,13wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think he was wanting you to respond to his question...

As am I... mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">P.S What d'ya mean 'soundtrack'?<span id='postcolor'>

wink.gif

Gameer<span id='postcolor'>

Yes exactly, two people are wondering about where you got the GOTY etc, and you are ingoring them.  If it's private etc. say so.

You should at least return the favor to members in a forum who are willing to offer assistance.<span id='postcolor'>

Huh? What question? Where I got it?

Ok, so I didn't notice that part.

I got it in India. My parents were stationed there at the American embassy.

I bought it when I was visiting them.

I live in Maryland, US.

Man, this doesn't make any sense.. Can anyone who is 'in the loop' with DEV of this game explain it? Why is the game available in certain online stores, and for sale in so many various countries around the world.. But it's not out in any North America retail store? Is it an issue of coding or something else?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (flashiez33 @ Jan. 10 2003,12:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Man, this doesn't make any sense.. Can anyone who is 'in the loop' with DEV of this game explain it? Why is the game available in certain online stores, and for sale in so many various countries around the world.. But it's not out in any North America retail store? Is it an issue of coding or something else?<span id='postcolor'>

My take on it is Dollares. The GOTY is combining 3 products in one for a low price, while outlets still have the other 3 products in stock and on sale separately, they would not be able to get rid of them at a good price with GOTY around.

$$$$

Yes interesting perspective. Makes sense I guess but sucks for me.. I only have $40 and want to play them all sad.gif So I guess I either order from an online dealer or wait. I'll probably wait.

I have seen GOTY in several regular shops in sweden smile.gif but i dont see any point in buying it, or should i?