JohnKalo

Turret Malfunctioning

Campaign spoilers included. If following the Greek Voiced Campaign Defying the Odds and worried about possible spoilers please read no further. Thanks!

Spoiler

So what I am trying to do is make the B_AAA_System_01_F shoot at infantry units. That is the turret gun mounted on ships. The one looking like a minigun. Sadly as it seems it only shoots vehicles. Apart from them all I have managed to do is make the turret aim at the infantry units but not fire at them like at all. I have tried with a variety of conditions such as:

if (side _x == east ) then {turret doFire _x};

while {_x distance turret <100} do {turret dofire _x};

_weaponClass = currentWeapon turret; while {_x distance fit <100} do {turret forceWeaponFire ["_weaponClass", "FullAuto"]};

None of the above worked. Even if I was next to the turret and had multiple hostiles shoot at me the turret would just not care. So is there any way to make the turret shoot at infantry units?

turret forceWeaponFire ["_weaponClass", "FullAuto"]

Huh? You're throwing the _weaponClass in a wrong way.

turret forceWeaponFire [_weaponClass, "FullAuto"]

Ever try this instead?

Also, I think you better clearfy what Campaign you're talking about specifically, and use 

Spoiler

Spoiler

tag that shown in the eye icon to hide contents.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@POLPOX Thanks done and done!

Ever try this instead?

The turret still refuses to attack infantry units although those units do attack the turret.