over 2 days ago I've lost 300 crowns because the game crashes mid game, love the game but I'd like to see it crash less. Xbox gamertag; I l3lue I.  Xbox email Kuppiez54@outlook.com 

On 8/13/2019 at 3:35 PM, I l3lue I said:

over 2 days ago I've lost 300 crowns because the game crashes mid game, love the game but I'd like to see it crash less. Xbox gamertag; I l3lue I.  Xbox email Kuppiez54@outlook.com 

I posted in a thread similar to this one and it appears to be deleted. I think they are avoiding the issue.

I don't believe the devs are trying to avoid the issue.

I'm certain they can see who is suffering lost crowns/weapons/ammo from disconnect issues, and I would trust them to firstly resolve the problem, and secondly to offer some form of recompense, by means of challenge rewards or gift crates.

You up for a team game I I3Iue I sometime?

Keep the faith.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oldninja said:

I don't believe the devs are trying to avoid the issue.

I'm certain they can see who is suffering lost crowns/weapons/ammo from disconnect issues, and I would trust them to firstly resolve the problem, and secondly to offer some form of recompense, by means of challenge rewards or gift crates.

You up for a team game I I3Iue I sometime?

Keep the faith.

Truthhhhh, i didn't lose no 300, but they did fix the guns issue for me, i get my inventory back but I did lose 90 crowns, vigor, you owe me homie😂😭